Travelling with CF
The ECORN-CF study group (T.O. Hirche et al.) published the following paper in the Jounal of Cystic Fibrosis 9 (2010) 385 - 399:
"Travelling with cystic fibrosis: Recommendations for patients and care team members"
A free download of the article is available on the ECFS website.
We can also send you a PDF copy of the article for your personal use if you send us an e-mail.
Please find below a couple of documents and templates that are referred to in the paper and might be of interest:
- Table: Correlation between Altitude, Air Pressure and Oxygen Content
- Table: Simulated Altitudes by Different FiO2
- Toolbox-Template: General Certificate for Crossing Borders
- Toolbox-Template: Medical Report for Treatment Abroad
- Table: Potential Complications of Sports Activities (Full Version)
Fibrose kystique et voyages (French translation)
Thanks to the work of the CPAFK (Comité provincial des adultes fibro-kystiques; a Canadian association of CF adults) there is a French version of the original English paper about Travelling with CF that can be downloaded here: