User login

Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website:

Forgot your password?

Please note: While some information will still be current in a year, other information may already be out of date in three months time. If you are in any doubt, please feel free to ask.

Cat allergy?

For three years I have been living with my house cat. While on vacation in a cat-free environment for a few days recently, unfortunately I realized that my lungs immediately felt much better.

Which specialist can I consult to prove or disprove this suspicion, i.e. where can I do an allergy test specifically focused on the respiratory organs? After all, I do not notice anything in the eyes or on the skin.


first of all, you can have the antibodies in your blood checked at your CF clinic (IGE-RAST test); if there is no lung or allergy specialist available at the clinic, you can consult an allergologist with this particular question.

Kind regards,
Prof. Dr. TOF Wagner