User login

Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website:

Forgot your password?

Please note: While some information will still be current in a year, other information may already be out of date in three months time. If you are in any doubt, please feel free to ask.

reimbursement of care in England

My 16 year-old daughter will visit England for two weeks. According to the organizers, reimbursements with European health insurance card pertain only for health care provided by a physician but not for a physiotherapist. Could you confirm this?
In fact your daughter can benefit from care in England with the European Health Insurance Card. See the website:

On the other hand there are no private practicing physiotherapists like we have in France. Physiotherapists work in CF centres where they teach the techniques of bronchial drainage to parents and children. I encourage you to do this with your daughter's therapist (in the CF centre or private practice) so that she can become autonomous to do her bronchial drainage during her stay. This will be very useful for the future.
Good trip,
Dr Sophie Ravilly